Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Video Jam: Fun Cheers for Young Children by Dr. Jean

Dr. Jean, an Early Childhood expert, has developed some super fun cheers you can do with your little ones and/or students.  The first time a saw Dr. Jean's cheers was at my son's preschool during outdoor circle time.  I asked his teacher to teach me some of the cheers and I started incorporating them when offering praise and recognition to my little man. (My little guy's favorites are the roller coaster, fire cracker, and gold star.)  Then I had the great pleasure of taking a workshop with Dr. Jean and watching her give examples of exciting ways to praise young children and knew I had to share these fun cheers with our KinderJam parents and teachers!

Switch it up a little bit...instead of the same old "Way to Go", "Good Job", or hand claps...try some of these super fun cheers to show excitement for your little one's efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online